YouNet Media is a member of YouNet Group (www.younetgroup.com)
YouNet Media is the most innovative Social Media Listening & Social Intelligence Solution agency in Vietnam, we are trusted by leading global brands such as Samsung, Nestle, P&G, Pepsi, Kimberly-Clark… As we are in rapid expansion in Vietnam as well as into regional SEA market, we would like to invite a Marketing Internship to join us on the board of Awesome.
We are looking for young creative marketers to join our Marketing Communication to experience and then promote our brand & services to top brands & agencies in Vietnam.
With the ultimate goal to make YouNet Media the most reputable & leading Social Media Intelligence Agency in Vietnam; and soon to cover major countries in SouthEast Asia, you will have a chance to learn a whole-new world of social media marketing and trends monitoring service, learn best marketing practices from our customers who are fortune-500 brands, then work with our Analysis, Marketing & Product teams to promote our brand & services.
- Plan and develop content marketing related to Social Media Listening, Social Hot Trends, Hot Campaigns…
- Manage our 360-degree marketing channels including: Owned brand channels (website, social network fan pages,…), Newsletter, Sponsorship communities & events,… to REACH & ENGAGE with the right targets at the necessary frequency
- Plan and manage marketing events (such as seminars) and relationship with our partners such as MMA, EQVN, AIIM, Digital Marketing Agency network…
- Allowance: 2.000.000 VND/month.
- A friendly and active working environment. Have the opportunity to become an official employee after the internship program.
- Be fully involved in the company’s internal activities
- Additional company benefit: https://www.younetgroup.com/vi/careers/#tab_social_life
- Senior Student or fresh graduated student. Major in Marketing, PR, Business Administration,….and related field.
- Good at English (4 skills).
- Have good analytical, communication and persuasion skills.
- Be self-servicing and able to act on own initiative where necessary.
Duration: 3 – 4 months, 4 days working/week at least.
- Recipient’s email: [email protected] CV & Cover Letter in English
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
548 người xem