[HN] Cơ Quan Phát Triển Quốc Tế Hoa Kỳ USAID Tuyển Dụng Cán Bộ Tài Chính Dự Án GHSC-PSM 2018 (Part-time)
Background: The purpose of the Global Health Supply Chain Program (GHSC) – Procurement and Supply Management (PSM) project is to ensure uninterrupted supplies of health commodities in support of USG-funded public health initiatives around the world. The project provides direct procurement and supply chain management support to the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR), the President’s Malaria Initiative (PMI), and Population and Reproductive Health. In supporting USG-funded global health activities, GHSC-PSM will develop and manage a wide array of services for health commodity procurement and related systems strengthening technical assistance encompassing different elements of a comprehensive supply chain.
At the country level, GHSC-PSM supports country strategies and priorities that fall under the following three project objectives:
- Global Commodity Procurement and Logistics
- Systems Strengthening Technical Assistance
- Global Collaboration to Improve Long-Term Availability of Health Commodities.
The Finance Officer is responsible for supporting the Finance Manager in managing the financial accounting operations of the GHSC-PSM project’s field transactions in compliance with USAID regulations and the contract signed between USAID and Chemonics. The Finance Officer will support the Finance Manager to ensure smooth financial operations, accurate budgeting and forecasting, and timely invoicing.
TITLE: Finance Officer (Part-time)
PROJECT: Global Health Supply Chain Program – Procurement and Supply Management (GHSC- PSM) project in Vietnam
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares bank transfers with a high level of accuracy; immediately reports any discrepancy in cash to his/her supervisor.
- Prepares monthly reconciliation for bank and weekly reconciliations for petty cash transactions.
- Prepares and declares PIT and Insurance costs on a monthly basis. Serves as the point of contact to Hanoi Tax Department and Insurance Department to deal with tax and insurance issues.
- Enters expenses into ABACUS (Chemonics accounting software) and prepares supporting documentation for expenses entered.
- Manages assets and completes quarterly asset reconciliation and verification, in cooperation with administrative project staff
- Maintains transparent and audit-proof record keeping systems, per Chemonics policies.
- Perform other tasks as directed by the Finance Manager.
- University degree in finance, accounting or economics.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in finance and accounting. Previous professional experience with international donor programs is preferred.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Good in English.
Working Conditions/Duration of Assignment
This is a part-time position (2 days per week) with contract period of up to 1 year, based in Hanoi.
The Finance Officer will report directly to the Finance Manager.
Interested candidates should send applications to [email protected] before 19 Mar 2018.
Subject mail: [GHSC-PSM - 032018] Finance Officer (Part-time) - Fullname
(*) Note: Please indicate YBOX.VN as the source of recruitment news in your cover letter. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
828 người xem