Gear Inc. (previously Sixth Gear Studios) is an American owned and operated business process outsourcing company located in Hanoi, Vietnam. We provide industry-leading image moderation, social media management, IT consulting, application development, game development, and outsourcing services.
We’re seeking a MARKETING INTERN (Part-time) who will be responsible for communications and marketing activities as directed by the marketing manager. The successful candidate will join our team to research potential clients and assist in advertising and marketing campaigns. Marketing Intern should be capable of researching and contacting foreign firms via email and phone. He/She will also help at local trade shows and networking events.
Candidates will be given training on procedures to create lead forms for the Marketing team.
The position demands skills in English and high-level researching skills.
- Excellent competitive benefits, excellent working environment, and on the job training to all employees.
- Work closely with foreign managers to promote services all over the world.
- Experience and contribute to worldwide marketing campaign
- No dress code
- Chance to become Full-time staff.
- Flexible working time.
- Free gym; In-house classes including Yoga, Zumba, BJJ, Muay Thai.
- Free Parking for Bikes
- Duration: 6 months
- Working time:
- 5 hours per day.
- Flexible time: From 7:00 am - 6:00 pm, Monday through Saturday.
- Excellent researching skills.
- All communication is in English and requires a high level of professionalism.
- Answer questions about company products.
- Suggest solutions to customer questions.
- Utilize computer technology to deploy high volumes of marketing emails.
- Work with marketing manager to ensure goals are met weekly.
- Excellent reading and writing skills (in English).
- Good computer skills (familiar with MS Office & Google applications).
- Superb researching skills.
- Majors in Languages, Business, and Social Studies.
- Experience in marketing good but not required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Attention to details and desire to learn.
- High sense of responsibility and enthusiasm.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Flexible, adaptable to new changes.
- Ability to engage in email and phone correspondences.
Interested candidates please apply by sending your CV via email: [email protected]
Subject: [Gear-1117] Position- Fullname
678 người xem