[HN] Công Ty Tư Vấn Pháp Lý Và Thuế - Dezan Shira & Associates (DSA) Tuyển Dụng Thực Tập Sinh Kế Toán 2018
Dezan Shira & Associates is a pan-Asia, multi-disciplinary professional services firm, providing legal, tax and operational advisory to international corporate investors. Operational throughout China, ASEAN and India, our mission is to guide foreign companies through Asia’s complex regulatory environment and assist them with all aspects of establishing, maintaining and growing their business operations in the region. With more than 23 years of on-the-ground experience and a large team of lawyers, tax experts and auditors, in addition to researchers and business analysts, we are your partner for growth in Asia.
Originally incorporated in Hong Kong in 1992, Dezan Shira & Associates is in its third decade of operations and has subsequently grown to support 28 offices and over 300 staff in our operations throughout China, Hong Kong, India, Singapore, and Vietnam together with our alliance partners in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines and Thailand. Our firm also maintains client liaison offices in the United States and Europe.
Dezan Shira & Associates (DSA) is seeking a highly qualified individual to serve as an Accounting Assistant (Intern) in our Hanoi office. The individual will assist in the accounting related projects that the office conducts.
1. Key duties/responsibilities:
- Assist in accounting projects
- Other tasks assigned by the supervisor
2. Qualifications and Skills:
- Background in economics, finance or accounting (accounting preferred);
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese;
- Microsoft office skills;
- Ability to multi-task and work independently under deadline;
- Hard-working, careful, enthusiastic, patient and willing to learn.
- Professional and dynamic working environment for candidate's development;
- Well trained as a permanent staff by experienced accountants;
- Reference letter if the candidate requests;
- Have chance to be promoted to an official position.
Please send your application, including CV and cover letter, to Ms.Nga at the email: [email protected]
Subject: [DSA-1017] Position - Fullname
(*) Lưu ý: do hạn chế về mặt thời gian nên chỉ các ứng viên được lựa chọn vào vòng sau mới được liên hệ và phản hồi. Rất mong các bạn thông cảm
332 người xem