Student Activities Team Hanoi is looking for a Fresh graduate/ Senior student to work as full-time employee and assist with a variety of students related project and activities. We are looking forward to a new member to join our dynamic, energetic team in Hanoi, so feel free to spread out this exciting news to your friend or those who's interested in this position.
- POSITION DETAIL
● Position Title: Student Activities Assistant
● Department: Student Life – Student Activities
● Division: Student Services
● Internship Duration: 4 months from 8/04 to 8/08/2019
● Location: Hanoi City Campus
● Time Fraction: Full-time.
● Benefit: VND 5,000,000/month net
- Other coverage for employee: Social Insurance, Medical Insurance and unemployment insurance
- RMIT STUDENT LIFE DEPARTMENT
● About RMIT Student Life Department:
RMIT Vietnam Student Life delivers a range of supporting services, facilities and programs to RMIT students. These include the sports programs and facilities, events and activities, international student support, Residential Centre, volunteer opportunities, Student Clubs & Societies, Student Council program, and Student leadership program. Student Life department contributes to enhance student experiences at RMIT Vietnam, and develops students into future leaders.
● About Student Activities Office:
Student Activities Office works closely with students in varieties of areas to enhance student experience and engagement via projects, activities and multiple programs.
Student Activities Office provides extracurricular opportunities to students to work and learn in student club program, volunteer opportunities, first year program and student events.
For more information:
● Email: [email protected]
● Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RMITSLHN/
- POSITION SUMMARY
The Student Activities Assistant is the role to provide support to student activities officers (SAO) in various aspects, including but not limited to:
● Assist in the organization and event management of RMIT Student Life Projects & Activities, from large scale events to medium & small scale event such as Get Ready Program, Carnival Day, Sport & Fitness Activities.
● Assist relevant SAOs with completing administration processes, including preparing procurement and payment documents, facilities & equipment booking, and tracking, seeking potential suppliers & quotation
● Assist with organizing Student Activities team internal and external meetings, including preparing agenda and taking minutes.
● Assist Student Activities Coordinator to facilitate and organize various programs / activities to support international students on campus
● Ensure the maintenance and operations of general office supplies and equipment of Student Life in Hanoi
● Assist with the planning and execution of Student Life projects’ administration process, including liaising with relevant stakeholders, collecting and completing payment paperwork, supervising the operation on event days, etc.
● Assist with maintaining Student Activities team’s communications via various channels, including Digital signages, Facebook pages
● Assist with the planning and delivery of Student Life events and activities and other duties as assigned by Student Activities Officers and Student Activities Coordinator.
- REPORTING LINE
● Report functionally to: Student Activities Coordinator.
- SELECTION CRITERIA:
● Experience in administrative applications, effective time management and organisational skills.
● Strong desire to learn and detail-oriented
● High level verbal communication and written communication.
● Work well under pressure and excellent team spirit.
● Passion in an active and dynamic student experience during university.
● Self-motivated, good organizational skills, result-oriented, ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines.
● Excellent skills with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Suite Application (Google Calendar, Gmail, Google Keep, Google Drive, Google Docs, Slides, Sheets, etc.).
● Be in good academic standing, maintain a minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA.
● Experience in Project/event coordination is preferred.
● Administrative skills/ Paper management.
● Marketing / communications related experience.
● Having experience with Adobe Creative Suite incorporating InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Flash).
Interested applicants are invited to send an application dossier to the following address by 31st March to email: [email protected]
- Updated CV
- Cover Letter
- Supporting documents (certificates)
- Email subject: [RMIT-032019] Trợ Lý Phòng Hoạt Động Đời Sống Sinh Viên - Họ Tên
- For further assistance, please contact:
Ms. Linh Nguyen (Student Activities Coordinator) - Email: [email protected](*) Note: Please indicate YBOX.VN as the source of recruitment news in your email or cover letter. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Hợp Tác Cùng YBOX.VN Trong Tuyển Dụng, Truyền Thông Miễn Phí - Trả Phí Theo Yêu Cầu tại http://bit.ly/YBOX-Partnership
611 người xem