The Administration Officer (AO) will ensure that administrative tasks are undertaken in a timely manner and to a high quality. In particular, the AO is responsible for providing support for events, internal and external meetings with key stakeholders.
- Provide organizational support to student Recruitment & Marketing activities in promotional events that showcase the University, its programs and strengthen the RMIT brand globally and events such as meeting with key stakeholders, workshops, conferences, including logistics, catering, speech notes and briefing papers.
- Settle PR and PV, prepare contracts, and bookings for department projects.
- Provide support for the External Relations Manager, in terms of diary management and travel arrangements, preparing/drafting and/or responding to correspondence via emails, letters, memos, reports and presentation materials.
- Liaise with key internal and external stakeholders (Senior Executives, Government etc.) with a high level of professionalism, to arrange and set up meetings.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- Bachelor Degree in Journalism and Communication or relevant discipline.
- At least one year of experience in Admin Role and/or Secretary Role.
- Demonstrated high level communication skills, written and spoken, both English and Vietnamese.
- Demonstrated organisational ability and ability to perform independently.
- Demonstrated experience and good judgement in determining appropriate actions.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, including negotiation, liaison, and cross cultural communication.
- Demonstrated ability to work with extremely confidential information.
- Demonstrated superior knowledge and experience in using computer software such as Microsoft Office suite.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse, interpret or display information.
- Unique opportunity to work within a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment with creative and innovative committed colleagues.
- Attractive salary package with base salary starting from VND 15,400,000 VND gross per month
- Meal allowance VND 680,000; Clothing allowance VND 416,000 gross per month
- 13th month Tet bonus
- Private premium medical insurance
- 20 days annual leave, 10 days sick leave per annum
- Education fee support for staff dependents after a qualifying period
TO FIND OUT MORE
For further information about this role, please click on the Job Description document below.
ENGLISH PROFICIENCY REQUIREMENTS
If English is not your native language then you will be required to demonstrate a minimum English language proficiency standard at a BULATS Intermediate level (BULATS score 60), equivalent to IELTS (General) 5.5. RMIT Vietnam will require you to complete a BULATS test to assess your level of English before an offer of employment can be made.
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. Applications close on 23 November 2018
Advertised: 08 Nov 2018 SE Asia Standard Time
Applications close: 23 Nov 2018 SE Asia Standard Time
(*) Note: Please indicate YBOX.VN as the source of recruitment news in your email or cover letter. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Hợp Tác Cùng YBOX.VN Trong Tuyển Dụng, Truyền Thông Miễn Phí - Trả Phí Theo Yêu Cầu tại http://bit.ly/YBOX-Partnership.
1,072 người xem