"Deloitte" is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services to select clients. Deloitte in Vietnam, founded over 25 years ago as the first audit and advisory firm in Vietnam, is part of the global Deloitte network, one of the largest professional services organisations in the world.
1. Audit Senior
Location: Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City
Perform tasks/ assignments/ working plan in the auditor’s scope of work as Audit Senior 1, under the supervision of the Manager in charge or Senior in charge of each Engagement.
- Work management:
- Prepare for information/ documents/ reports under the tasks assigned of Team leader/ Manager in charge of audit team, assign subordinates to prepare those documents but must be responsible for quality/deadline of information/documents/reports under the requirement of the Team Leader/ Manager in charge of audit team;
- Assist Team Leader to review documents of team members, request junior staffs to complete assigned tasks if they do not meet the quality review requirements and ensure that documents/ file must be completed before the review of Team Leader;
- Make a summary report on work results and general analysis report after completion for evaluation;
- Proactively assist Team Leader/ Senior Manager/ Manager in searching issues related to professional and technical knowledge through Vietnam accounting/auditing system, current financial management regulations, DTT approach;
- Assist Team Leader in: (i) Completion financial obligations of the Contract with the Company after providing service (issue billing request, documents, urge customers to pay); (ii) Completion administrative obligations with the Company after providing service (archive file, documents, reports, working papers in accordance with the current regulations of the Company);
- Act as Team Leader/ Senior in charge in some engagements under the supervision of the Manager in charge. Follow through DTT approach and procedures to meet quality control requirements to conduct the audit of such engagements including but not limited to planning, execute, deliver the audit work as well as follow up with after-service tasks for client;
- Administrative management:
- Administrative management to auditors who work under the allocation of Team Leader;
- Evaluation of associates auditors in accordance with the Company’s regulation dependent on each customer/ task and each period;
- Training and self-training:
- Training/ guiding and sharing experiences with associates auditors through directly tasks or file review/ working paper;
- Improving individual capacity in accordance with general development requirement of the Company, meeting the minimum requirement for training/ self-training hours as regulated;
- Communication in working:
- Directly report to Team Leader for relevant issues in the scope of work assigned;
- Regularly keep in contact with customers, in appropriate level, to find out requirements/ questions of customers. Discuss problems with Team Leader to solve timely the customers’ arising problems;
- Regularly keep in contact/ discuss with associates auditors to catch up with/ solve problems arising. On behalf of associates auditors, senior auditors mention the relevant problems to Team Leaders so as to be solved/ supported;
- Comply with regulations/ rules of the Company;
- Manage associate auditors under the allocation of the Team leader, create close working environment/ spirit;
- Proactively participate in social activities of the Company/ Division/ Team, establish the balance between work and life for individual/ staff in the same team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Auditing, Finance, Banking;
- A minimum of at least 3 years audit experience at an auditing and accounting firm;
- Good communication skill, ability to work within a team, independent working skill;
- Excellent English language skills, competent computer skill. Other languages such as Chinese, Korea, Japanese is preferred;
- Qualifications such as ACCA, CPAA, CPAVN, ICAEW is preferred.
2. Assistant to Tax Function
- Support Managers up to Directors level in the following aspects:
- Managing client portfolio/ proposal management;
- Providing related client & engagement list report for Managers and above;
- Acting and supporting day-to-day administrative work;
- Setting up and coordinating meetings/ events;
- Being responsibility for logistics arrangement;
- Support Hanoi Tax team in client & admin works:
- Opening client code, engagement code following engagement team’s request;
- Printing and filing clients’/ engagements’ acceptance forms;
- Manage hard file storage procedures and mater list in excel files (create label for filing, manage files shelves and annual archive list);
- Update staff’s schedule;
- Manage Tax client list for business activities;
- Support for Hanoi Tax’s events i.e. logistics for Management meeting, Hanoi Tax’s meeting, birthday party, outing trips, etc.;
- Other duties as assigned by Managers, Senior Managers and Directors.
- A university degree of English Language;
- A minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience;
- Strong communication, team work ability, supervisory skills and work independently;
- Good English communications and skills, computer skills and competencies.
For any further detailed information and questions, please visit Deloitte Vietnam's official careers website.
(*) Note: Please indicate YBOX.VN as the source of recruitment news in your cover letter. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hợp Tác Cùng YBOX.VN Trong Tuyển Dụng, Truyền Thông Miễn Phí - Trả Phí Theo Yêu Cầu tại: http://bit.ly/YBOX-Partnership.
542 người xem