Mazars Vietnam is an international Audit, Accounting, Tax and Advisory services company present in Vietnam since 1994. We focus on providing value-added financial consulting services which aim at creating a strong competitive advantage for our clients in a rapidly changing environment with now more than 160 employees. Mazars is now ranked in the top auditing firms and Top one for the accounting outsourcing service sector in Vietnam.
Mazars Communication Department in HCM & HN is recruiting Marketing Intern who are proactive undergraduate students seeking for opportunities to kick off their professional career in B2B Marketing.
Mazars Vietnam is an international Audit, Accounting, Tax and Advisory Services Company present in Vietnam since 1994. We focus on providing value-added financial consulting services which aim at creating a strong competitive advantage for our clients in a rapidly changing environment.
Join the 20,000 professionals united through Mazars in 86 countries.
- Support marketing department to develop related marketing tools for: social media, newsletters and publications, including, content writing, visual designing (simple ones) and page management.
- Assist in logistics needs for/ during conferences, seminar, events;
- Search and centralize relevant business events for internal communication to management;
- Support proposal template development;
- Create and edit content for internal communications;
- Brainstorm ideas, visualize and collect vendors’ quotations for goodies for clients & students and marketing collaterals printings (example: brochures, leaflet, gifts…);
- Promote recruitments via partners’ channels, universities, student clubs, forums;
- Administrative support.
- Last year student in Bachelor of Commerce (Marketing), Bachelor of Business (Marketing), Bachelor of Professional Communication, Bachelor of Linguistics (English or French)
- Skills requirement: Designing (basic), Good English (communication), Reporting, Analyzing Information, Statistical Analysis, Time management, Good writing and communication skills, Result-oriented, Proactive and Discipline;
- Excellence in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Proficiency in graphic and video editing tools such as Photoshop, AI, InDesign, and Adobe Premium is preferable.
- Experience in administrating social media channels such as Facebook fan-page, LinkedIn or Instagram is plus
- Being able to work as full time employee for Mazars from January 2019 – March 2019.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email to [email protected] the following documents:
- Cover Letter in English
- CV in English (including Diploma GPA, English language proficiency test results if any)
- Email title: MKT Intern_Full name
Marketing Communications Department
TEL: +84 (28) 38 24 14 93 (EXT: 139)
Email: [email protected]
Subject mail: [Mazars - 122018] Marketing Intern - Fullname
(*) Note: Please indicate YBOX.VN as the source of recruitment news in your email or cover letter. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
653 người xem