To prepare for a big hit in this Lunar New Year 2018, the chosen Marketing Intern will be responsible for assisting the Marketing team & Data team in the development and implementation of its marketing, business development, and public relations plans. This will be accomplished through developing, maintaining and expanding marketing channels.
a, Primary Responsibilities
- Identify all local influence centers (Bus station, Ticket Officer, Park) to determine referral sources
- Assist with business development per blueprint and marketing strategy
- May assist with performing client assessment
- Assist with customizing and then disseminating press releases
- Attend trade shows, conferences, networking events representing VeXeRe services. Network with others in the industry to develop new business opportunities.
- Assist in coordinating various marketing methods including, direct mail, print ads, networking, internet, social media, and develop new methods of marketing.
- Assist with managing a (CRM) Customer Relationship Management System
- Report to: Marketing Executive
- Must have good organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and follow- up skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook required
- Ability to learn other software programs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
c, Why You'll Love Working Here
- Allowance based on performance
- Special discount policies for VeXeRe members and their family/relatives
- Company trips, Teambuilding, Year-end party, and other festivities
- Entrepreneurial environment with young and ambitious colleagues
- Opportunities to work closely with founders and learn how to grow a startup
- Opportunities to take initiatives, make an impact and become a true leader
- Other benefits are further discussed at the final interview
How to apply: Please send your CV to [email protected] with title: [Position]_[Full name]_[Link from where you found the recruiting information]
- Product Manager_Nguyen Van A_ https://vexere.com/vi-VN/tuyen-dung
- Assistant Account Manager_Pham Thi B_https://www.facebook.com/vexere
Ha Noi: 21th Floor, VP Bank Tower, 89 Lang Ha, Dong Da, HN·
Ho Chi Minh: Floor M, Block B, Sai Gon Town, 83/16 Thoai Ngoc Hau, Hoa Thanh, Tan Phu, HCMC
Package: Negotiable, based on experience
Note: Some policies and requirements might be changed, please contact HR for more details.
VeXeRe is the largest long-distance bus ticket platform in Vietnam, helping customers search information and buy long-distance bus tickets online. VeXeRe is selling tickets for more than 500 bus brands in Vietnam, covering all major routes in Vietnam. VeXeRe is also the leader in providing Bus Management Software which is used by 200 bus companies, contributing to the modernization of the long-distance bus industry. We believe an organization should be born to solve critical issues of the society. Our culture emphasizes teamwork and community values. All VeXeRe members are given opportunities to lead with initiatives on products and strategy, and are expected to become future leaders.VeXeRe was invested by CyberAgent Ventures (Japan) and Pix Vine Capital (Singapore).
Some of VeXeRe’s awards
- 1st prize in Startup Viet 2016 by VnExpress
- 1st prize in Echelon Ignite Vietnam 2014 by E27
- 3rd prize in Nhan Tai Dat Viet 2015- 2nd prize in National Startup Competition hosted by VCCI
- 2nd prize in Mekong Business Challenge sponsored by Google, McKinsey and Co., and Standard Chartered.
You can also read more about us on the following articles:
561 người xem