“The American Red Cross seeks to prevent and alleviate human suffering around the world by responding to disasters, building safer, more resilient communities, and educating future humanitarians. In the coming years the American Red Cross will deepen and expand its programming around the world while also working to strengthen the global Red Cross Red Crescent network, in order to deliver vital help and hope to some of the most vulnerable communities”
The American Red Cross (AmRC) Vietnam Delegation seeks an enthusiastic Intern to support AmRC’s project “Building Resilience to Natural Hazards in Center Vietnam – Phase 3”. The project is implemented by a Consortium of AmRC, Vietnam Red Cross (VNRC), Catholic Relief Services (CRS), Plan International Vietnam (Plan), Save the Children (SC), and HelpAge International Vietnam (HAIV) in four central provinces, including Quang Nam, Quang Ngai, Ha Tinh, and Quang Tri. AmRC, in this project, is working with and through VNRC to implement CBDRM activities in urban cities of Quang Nam, Quang Ngai, and Ha Tinh provinces.
The position will be based in the AmRC Vietnam Delegation office in Hanoi and will require travel to field sites in the different project provinces. The Intern will report to the AmRC’s Program Officer.
The contract is full-time for 6-month duration.
- Provide support in translation from Vietnamese to English and vice versa for project documents and in training/workshop
- Provide support in interpretation from Vietnamese to English and vice versa
- Provide support in taking minutes both in Vietnamese and English
- Provide support in M&E data collection (including mobile data collection), M&E data entering into M&E system
- Provide logistic supports for project workshop/events
- Support other tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven record of effective teamwork with positive attitude
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills in English and fluency in Vietnamese
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), good knowledge of Google tools (Calendars, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms...)
- Knowledge of DRR tools, training materials and activity content not essential but is preferred
The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Interested candidates should send a current resume and a cover letter, and copy of relevant degree to [email protected] by 17.00PM of May 31, 2019.
Subject mail: [Amcross - 052019] Internship for Disaster Risk Reduction Program - Fullname(*) Note: Please indicate YBOX.VN as the source of recruitment news in your email or cover letter. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Hợp Tác Cùng YBOX.VN Trong Tuyển Dụng, Truyền Thông Miễn Phí - Trả Phí Theo Yêu Cầu tại http://bit.ly/YBOX-Partnership
320 người xem