LOTTE Hotels & Resorts, the largest hotel group in Korea, is expanding beyond Asia to become a global brand. We aim to be a brand that deeply moves the hearts of our guests with consistent quality of services and facilities in all LOTTE chain hotels across the world.
For our guests who pursue a balanced lifestyle and know the value of refinement, LOTTE Hotels & Resorts provides caring services and stylish, modern and comfortable rooms. Haute cuisine and state-of-the-art hotel facilities also offer the guests truly unique experiences.
1. HR ASSISTANT
• In charge of payroll and related reports;
• In charge of compulsory insurance for whole employees;
• In charge of labor contract management for whole employees;
• Process welcome for new comers, promotion/ transfer and resignation;
• Manage benefit list of whole positions;
• Manage personal file of whole employees;
• Manage HR systems: Cadena, Loris G (system from Head Quarter), and Insurance;
• Complete other tasks as assigned by DoHR or Assistant HR Manager.
• Education: Bachelor's degree or higher in HRM, Administration or related fields;
• Experience: 1 years or more in C&B;
• Credentials: Various certificates preferred.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Fluent in English
• Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments;
• Ability to communicate professionally with all levels of employees;
• Must be able to receive instructions and make reports with accuracy;
• Knowledge of Windows, Power Point, Word and Excel;
• Ability to work independently;
• Self-motivated, creative and flexible in thinking. Must be able to understand various cultural elements.
• Competitive salary.
• Insurance and other welfare as in Labor Law.
• Canteen meals follow working shifts.
• Professional working environment.
• Able to be trained and develop in the future.
2. HR INTERN
HR Intern will be trained and offered an opportunity to support many aspects of Human Resources such as:
• Download & log CV;
• Coordinate with HR team to provide information for candidates and new employees;
• Support to organize internal & external event: job fair, monthly staff meeting, monthly newsletter, year-end party…;
• Input, update data into database system;
• Administrative assistance required by supervisor;
Other tasks and details will be discussed in the interview.
• Education: Final year student or Fresh Graduated;
• Have passion and want to develop further in HR field.
• Internship allowance;
• Duty meal;
• Parking fee;
• Opportunity to learn and grow in Human Resources in luxury 5 star hotel with professional working environment and nice colleagues
Interested candidates please send us a CV to [email protected] or directly submit at Human Resource Department, 33F Lotte Hotel Hanoi, 54 Lieu Giai, Ba Đinh, Ha Noi.
Hotline: 3333 1520 (Ms. Huong)
6,849 người xem