MARKETING INTERN – HCMC
Mazars Vietnam has established in Vietnam in 1994 and focuses on Audit, Accounting, Tax and Advisory services with now more than 160 employees.
For our Marketing Department, we would like to recruit proactive undergraduate students who are seeking opportunities to kick off their professional career in B2B Marketing.
Join the 18,000 professionals united through Mazars in 79 countries.
We are searching for Marketing Intern who is expected to:
- Record and maintain database;
- Support marketing department to develop related marketing tools: social media, newsletter, publications.
- Assist in logistics needs for / during conferences, seminar, events;
- Search and centralize relevant business events for internal communication to management;
- Support proposal template development;
- Create and edit content for internal communication;
- Coordinate marketing plan execution for HCMC office under the supervision of Hanoi Marketing & Communication Executive;
- Administrative support.
Candidates for the position of Marketing Intern need to fulfill the following criteria:
- Last year student in Bachelor of Commerce (Marketing), Bachelor of Business (Marketing) or Bachelor of Professional Communication;
- Skills requirement: Reporting, Analyzing Information, Statistical Analysis, Time management, Good writing and communication skills, Result-oriented, Proactive and Discipline;
- Proficiency in graphic and video editing tools such as Photoshop, AI, InDesign, Adobe Premium is preferable.
- Experience in administrating social media channels such as Facebook fan-page, LinkedIn or Instagram is plus
- Being able to work as full time employee for Mazars from October – December 2017.
WHAT’S ON OFFER?
Good allowance, genuine work / life balance, international working experience.
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV and Cover letter in English and/or French.
MAZARS HO CHI MINH OFFICE
Address: 10th – 11th Floor, Viet Dragon Tower, 141 Nguyen Du, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Tel: (028) 38-241-493
Email: [email protected]
Email Subject: MARKETING INTERN_Full name
DEADLINE OF APPLICATION
It’s first come, first served. Application round will be closed on Monday, October 2nd, 2017. Only short-listed of candidates will be contacted.
644 người xem