Since our founding in 1918, Panasonic has been dedicated to improving people's lives and to helping society progress.
At Panasonic, we will continue to challenge ourselves, with unchanged hearts, as we aspire to "A Better Life, A Better World." Guided by this slogan, the Company is endeavoring to offer the best values to each and every customer around the world across its four core business areas: Consumer Electronics, Housing, Automotive, and B2B.
Panasonic has an unyielding commitment to the society in which we operate and for international growth. We offer gratifying careers to self-motivated and talented individuals with globally oriented backgrounds for helping us to set new standards in our field. We are actively recruiting the best and brightest candidates to join our worldwide team.
************** PURCHASING OFFICER (Fresh Graduates, Junior) *************
1. YOUR BENEFITS:
- Stable, international, professional and friendly working environment.
- Chances to develop your career.
- Chances to have business trip/ attend training courses overseas.
- Successful candidate will be offered with an ATTRACTIVE SALARY PACKAGE.
- Two - month probation with 100% salary and be entitled to contribute insurances from probation.
- Company BUS pick up from Hanoi to the company, etc.
2. YOUR RESPONSIBILITY:
- · Follow up Purchase Order (PO) delivery with suppliers.
- · Arrange shipment to arrive on time for production.
- · Negotiate with suppliers for critical parts to avoid being production shortage.
- · Control inventory, negotiate for pull back and cancel PO.
- · Chase with suppliers for quality matters and discrepancy to issue Debit note to suppliers.
- · Co-operate with Part Quality Control Section to solve all quality problems and improve suppliers’ quality
- 3. REQUIREMENTS:
- · University graduation with major in: Foreign Trade, Import-export, Business Administration, Economics, etc.
- · Fluent in Chinese; Good commands of English.
- · Willing to learn and to be trained.
- · Proficiency in Microsoft Officer (word, excel and PowerPoint).
- · Proactive, hardworking and high responsibility person.
- · Able to work overtime and travel as requested.
Interested candidates are kindly invited to send your CV application to: [email protected] with title [Panasonic VN – 0818] Purchasing Staff – Full name
* Your applications will be treated on “First come, first serve” basis
* Only short-listed candidates will be notified
*** WORK LOCATION:
PANASONIC SYSTEM NETWORKS VIETNAM CO., LTD. (PSNV)
Plot J1-J2, Thang Long Industrial Park, Dong Anh District, Ha Noi
Tel: 024.39550067 - Ext.: 2213/2268
(*) Note: Please indicate YBOX.VN as the source of recruitment news in your email or cover letter. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Hợp Tác Cùng YBOX.VN Trong Tuyển Dụng, Truyền Thông Miễn Phí - Trả Phí Theo Yêu Cầu tại http://bit.ly/YBOX-Partnership.
134 người xem