The Boston Consulting Group is a global management consulting firm with over 80 offices around the world
The Boston Consulting Group (Vietnam) Ltd.
Position: Case Team Assistant (CTA)
Location: Hanoi (west Hanoi)
Reports to: Consulting Team
Period: 3 months starting from 9 Dec 2017
Type: 100% full-time; temporary position
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Keeping track of operational activities
• Conducting surveys
• Writing reports
• Data entry/data collection
• University graduate
• Good command of English (written and spoken)
• Strong organizational skills, ability to set priorities, attention to detail, and is tenacious with follow-ups
• Able to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, service-oriented environment
• Strong interpersonal skills – able to work effectively with all levels of staff
• Highly motivated, energetic and resourceful
• Able to work beyond normal office hours (sometimes weekends) during peak periods
• Strong respect for confidentiality of client and BCG materials
Remuneration & Benefits:
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Experience with a leading global management consulting firm
Please submit your CV to [email protected] before 11:00pm on Friday, 8th Dec, 2017
In your email’s subject line, please indicate “Case Team Assistant_Hanoi_Dec 2017”. Any subject lines which do not indicate this will be rejected.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
BCG is an equal opportunity employer.
933 người xem