[HN] Tổ Chức Phi Chính Phủ Aide et Action International (AEAI) Tuyển Dụng Thực Tập Sinh Finance & Admin 2017
Aide et Action International (AEAI) is an international NGO, headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland. AEA International began its programs in 1981 and is now working in more than 20 countries across Africa, the Caribbean, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia and China to support the development of sustainable education projects with our belief in the universal right to a quality education. Each AEAI intervention is based around this ethos.
In Vietnam, AEA started working in 2003. Our approaches focus on early transformation during two time periods which are most critical in a child’s schooling, Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE) to basic education. Over 10 years of experiences along with local communities, partner organizations, and governments, we have implemented a number of projects in various locations.
We are currently seeking for a Vietnamese, dynamic, enthusiastic candidate to fill the position of full time Finance and Admin Intern at AEA Vietnam office, Hanoi.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide general administrative support (documents filing, sending mail, photocopying, travel and accommodation booking, monitoring data, contacting service providers, preparing logistics for meetings/workshops, etc.)
- Provide support in preparing payment/receipt voucher
- Translate office and project related documents (English and Vietnamese);
- Assist in interpretation for foreign visitor (when required)
- Others tasks as reasonably assigned by Senior Finance Officer.
- University degree
- Excellent command of English languages and knowledge of French is an asset.
- Knowledge and skills
- Interest in social and human development
- Good communication skill
- Proven ability to manage, prioritize competing demands and to meet deadlines;
- Ability to work independently and at the same time prove to be a team player;
- Proficient computer skills including Word, Excel, Power-Point, Internet, etc.
Please send your application letter, CV and related qualification to email address: [email protected] no later than 20 Sep 2017.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
857 người xem