Position: 02 researchers (Public Health or Health Economics)
Duration of contract: 12 months with possible extension
Duty station: Hanoi, Vietnam
Opening date: 8 February 2017
Closing date: 1 March 2017
Center for Population Health Sciences (CPHS)- Hanoi University of Public Health is a multidisciplinary, integrated training and research center in public health. Our key researchareas include: health system research, health economics, health equity, non-communicable diseases and their risk factors, tobacco control etc.
- Developing research proposal, methodology, tools, work plan and budget;
- Planning and implementing the research activities;
- Analyzing data using data analysis software and writing reports & publications;
- Other tasks if necessary.
Position in the organization:
The Researcher is a member of the technical group and reports to the Center Coordinator and Center Director.
- Master degree in Public Health, Health Sciences (foreign master degrees are preferred);
- Experience in developing and conducting research, and expect to be trained, and strengthened research capacity.
- Competence in statistical software
- Fluency in English, and excellent computer skills using MS Office.
- Vietnamese citizen.
- Curriculum Vitae with recent 4 x 6 photo
- Cover letter
- Relevant degrees and certificates
- Proof of English proficiency.
Please send application to: [email protected] before 1st March, 2017.
Questions about submission, contact: Ms. Nguyen Thi Van, BA., mobile: 0934617998.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview!
300 người xem