[HN] Tổ Chức Phi Chính Phủ Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung Tuyển Dụng Thực Tập Sinh Kế Toán 2017( Mức Lương 2,000,000 VND/Tháng)
Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung in Vietnam is looking for a Vietnamese Accountant Intern. The intern will work for the Climate Change and Green Growth Project and work closely with the Finance Officer and the Program Coordinators. The position is based in Hanoi, with allowance of 2,000,000 VND/ month.
Functions and Duties:
• Ensuring daily accountancy for project activities, bank and cash operations;
• Check the legality and validity of invoices and other accounting papers to be in line with
Vietnamese regulations and FES regulations;
• Check supporting documents to be in line with the costplan and rate of FES;
• Maintaining account files and other financial files up-to-date and in a secure environment;
• Support Finance Officer to prepare Contract for experts/ trainers, and Forms for
• Ensuring all accounting documents are processed according to the financial regulations
and respecting all deadlines;
• Other tasks assigned by the Finance Officer; and
• Supporting Project Coordinator in activity preparations, such as translation and logistic.
• Qualification in Finance/ Accounting/ Business Administration.
• Previous experience in accounting related field or international environment is an advantage.
• Accountancy, administration andmanagement.
• Excellent computer literacy in key software packages (e.g. Excel)
• Excellent English; additional knowledge of German would be an advantage.
• Excellent ability to understand and contribute to effective and efficient project
• Problem solving skill and ability to produce high quality results within tight deadlines.
• Commitment to assure quality and accuracy in performing technical and procedural
How to apply
Please send Application (CV and Cover Letter) to the email address: [email protected]
Subject email: [FES-0917] Your Name - Accountant Intern
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
1,108 người xem