Good Neighbors is an international, non-profit humanitarian organization that plans, implements and raises funds for the provision of services in child education, community development, health, sanitation, and disaster relief projects. Currently Good Neighbors has been operating in 37 countries, supporting approximately 17 million people, including about 10 million children.
Good Neighbors International in Vietnam (GNI) is implementing Community Development Projects (CDP) based on child sponsorship in 3 provinces; Tuyen Quang, Hoa Binh, and Thanh Hoa. GNI is working in main areas as child sponsorship and education, water and sanitation, income generation, etc. in 6 CDPs and is managing about 10,000 sponsored children.
Job title: Human Resources Officer
Effective date: April, 2018
Department: Admin - Finance Division (AD-FD)
Location: Hanoi – Head office
Reports to: General Manager/AD-FD Manager/ HR Team Leader.
Type of contract: Full time
1. KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
Internal: Country Director, Managing Director, OD Manager/Officers, SSD Manager/Officers, AD - FD Manager/Officers, PM, Project Officers
External: GNI’s Donors, Partners, Governmental Officials, INGOs, Communities, Sponsored children, Communities
1. Administering and Managing Health and Social Insurance of all staff.
- Maintain and update any changes in Social and Health Insurance files and check with the Insurance Agency every month;
- Complete all files, procedure and contact the Social Insurance Agency for employees’ registration or enjoyment of Social and Health Insurance as regulated;
- Provide timely information about any change in Social and Health Insurance and effective guidance for all staff.
2. Providing support in building and implementing Performance Evaluation System
- Provide support in building, completing employees’ performance evaluation processes and forms;
- Collect evaluation results and submit to Team Leader and Manager.
3. Planning and implementing Staff Capacity Building
- Research, make proposal, collect from divisions/CDPs and recommend to Division Manager, Directors about training needs. Make suitable training plan and submit to
- Team Leader and Manager;
- Select and directly contact trainers and co-operate with Manager in supervising training program;
- Follow-up and collect training results prepare result report and submit to Team Leader and Manager;
- Other tasks as required by line managers.
3. QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- University degree in relevant field of recruitment position (Human Management and other related majors)
- At least 1-year relevant working experience
- Candidates have experience in NGO careers are preferred;
- Fluent in spoken and written English;
- Proficient Office Computing;
- Be good at organizational, planning;
- Be good at organizing, team work and interpersonal skills;
- Be good at communication skills.
- Sociable, responsive and Sociable, and committed working with GNI at least 2 years.
- Hard-working and creative.
- Able to work under high pressure.
- Truthful and accountable
4. HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are invited to send their application (including a letter of motivation and a CV with salary desired and a portrait photo attached) to Human Resource Division via the email address [email protected] (Subject mail: [GNI - 032018] Human Resources Officer - Candidate's Name) or to the Head Office address: Good Neighbors International in Vietnam, 17th Floor, Block A, Song Da Building, My Dinh I, Nam Tu Liem, Hanoi no later than 31st March, 2018.
(*) Note: Please indicate YBOX.VN as the source of recruitment news in your cover letter. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
754 người xem