Save the Children’s vision is a world in which every child attains the right to survival, protection, development and participation. Our mission is to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children, and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
Save the Children started our work in Vietnam in 1990, and implements programs in the key thematic areas: Education, Health and Nutrition, Child Protection, Child Rights and Governance, Child Poverty, Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR) and Emergency Response. At present, Vietnam Country Office has programs in 20 out of 63 provinces in Vietnam.
Save the Children in Vietnam continues to develop innovative programming that reflects the overall strategic goal of measurably improving the survival, health, protection and development of Vietnam’s poorest children by strengthening the capacity of women and children, caring adults, communities and partner organizations.
Save the Children is committed to ensuring that all our personnel and programmes are absolutely safe for children.
Child Safeguarding positioning statement:
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
We are looking for consultancy services for:
Vacancy: Youth Employment MEAL Assistant
Based in Hochiminh Office
- The MEAL/Project Assistant (MEAL/PA) of Skills to Succeed Project works under the guidance and supervision of the SPO and Project Manager in close coordination with partners to ensure effective, efficient and cost-sensitive operations of the “Skills to Succeed” Project in the assigned geographical locations.
- to ensure that Save the Children Vietnam activities are consistent with Save the Children International (SCI) and Members’ programming principles and approaches, draw on good practices and lessons learned, enable children to attain their rights and are compliant with donor’s regulations.
- University degree in community development, social development or related field;
- Minimum 2 years of project management experience, preferably in Youth employment;
- Experience of working with local governmental partners;
- Excellent English and Vietnamese, both written and verbal;
- Good experiences in materials developments, materials translation and editing;
- Good communication skills and a positive attitude to team work;
- Excellent organisational skills, including time management, ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure;
- Solid experience in knowledge/experience of effective budget monitoring;
- Experience writing/ preparing donor reports;
- Commitment to and understanding of SCI’s aims, values and principles
Please send CV and a completed application form, contact of three referees and a covering letter in English addressing the list of competencies to: 4th Floor, Machinco Building, No. 444 Hoang Hoa Tham street, Tay Ho District Hanoi or by Email: [email protected]. Your title should be: [Save The Children - 092017] Your Name + Position
The closing date for application is 5 pm on 06th October 2017. Applications will be treated in confidence. Due to the volume of applications we receive, only short-listed candidates will be contacted and CVs cannot be returned.
Save the Children is an equal opportunities employer. Our selection processes reflect our commitment to the protection of children from abuse, and our people are as diverse as the challenge we face. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, HIV/AIDS status, race, national origin, religion, or sexual orientation.
1,271 người xem