[HN] Tổ Chức Phi Chính Phủ Úc AFAP Việt Nam Tuyển Dụng Thực Tập Sinh Marketing Và Truyền Thông Tháng 4/2017
Communications and Marketing Intern
AFAP Vietnam: Communications and Marketing Intern - Community-based Tourism (CBT) Project
The Australian Foundation for the Peoples of Asia and the Pacific Limited (AFAP), now known internationally as “Action on Poverty”, is a secular, not-for-profit, fully accredited Australian non-government organisation (NGO) that was founded in 1968. As its new brand “Action on Poverty” suggests, its mission is to be a leading agent for poverty alleviation through innovative, cost-effective and appropriate community-based development. AFAP has successfully worked with local partners to implement development programs in 21 countries across Africa, Asia and the Pacific.
In 1996, AFAP was the first Australian NGO to be formally registered to work in Vietnam. Since then, it has partnered with local government, civil society organisations, and vulnerable and disadvantaged communities in 24 provinces, to implement projects within a range of program areas including: livelihoods and food security; climate change and environment; governance and institutional strengthening; health, water and sanitation; and education and social inclusion.
Since 2014, AFAP has implemented the Community-based Tourism (CBT) Project in Da Bac District, Hoa Binh Province to develop new business opportunities and tourism activities that encourage an equitable distribution of profits and provide a sustainable income for ethnic minority groups. More information about the project is available on its website at http://dabaccbt.com.
The Communications and Marketing Intern will provide support to communications and marketing activities of Community-based Tourism (CBT) project in order to maximise its effectiveness and achieving its objectives.
Who we are looking for:
- A talented, dynamic, and highly motivated person who is interested in learning about development work;
- A person with high degree of initiative and flexibility;
- A potential development worker who is willing to be exposed to all aspects of our work, including administration, communications, finance and travel to the field to support communities;
- A great team player who is supportive and positive in both life and work.
Position: Communications and Marketing Intern for Community-based Tourism (CBT) Project
Type of contract: 6-month full-time internship contract
Work location: Hanoi with occasional travels to the fields
Commencing: April 2017
1. Provide support to project communications
- Support in the compilation of project proposals and reports, researches, communication products and publications;
- Assist in project field trips, internal and external meetings.
2. Support project marketing activities
- Assist in developing and deploying CBT marketing plan;
- Update CBT website, Facebook fanpage and other social media pages.
3. Other tasks
- Provides required support to project administration and operations;
- Translation and interpretation services as required;
- Other tasks as deemed necessary and appropriate.
Education: University degree in business, marketing, tourism or relevant field(s).
Work experience: At least 6 months of relevant work experience in marketing, tourism or development projects.
- Good communication skills, both verbally and written;
- Report writing skill;
- Translation and interpretation skills;
- Marketing and social media management skills;
- Project management skill;
- Good computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, internet).
Language: Fluent English and Vietnamese, both spoken and written.
For more information, please see the attached job description.
How to apply:
Please email your CV and cover letter in English with the subject line of: “CBTPI Application_Your name” by 15th April 2016 to [email protected]
Candidate reviews will commence immediately upon publication of this announcement and will continue until suitable candidate has been identified. While we appreciate all responses, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
AFAP Vietnam is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on grounds of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation.
1,109 người xem