VietSeeds is a non-profit organization committed to bringing equal access to college education for ALL students in Vietnam, regardless of socio-economics, geography, or background. We call ourselves VietSeeds because our graduates are the seeds who are breaking the cycle of poverty within their own families to change their lives, serving their communities, providing a new generation of employees and leaders from diverse backgrounds, and accelerating positive change.
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR NORTHERN OPERATION LEAD
- Responsible for support and manage the entire of VietSeeds student including academic performance,social activities, attitude and the connectivity with sponsors/mentors.
- Responsible for the entire operation on the events, training and mentoring programs
- Evaluate training results, maintain updated curriculum database, training records and Satisfactionsurvey
- Responsible for support the annual season for students recruitment from April to September.
- Required to be available for students meeting and team meeting at least once month.
- Responsible for working with all VietSeeds volunteers.
- Sponsor Relations: formulate strategy that assists us in cultivating and strengthening relationships with our donors (both individual and Corporate sponsors)
- Actively with VietSeeds activities and other duties as assigned if needed.
- Deep passion for our mission
- Demonstrated ability to understanding and caring for our students
- Ability to tailor the speaking and writing style that fits with various audience group
- Possess strong communication skills and persuasively
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly and effectively
- Possess critical analytical and strategic thinking mindset and make it happen.
- Have high degree of initiative and a positive “can-do” attitude
- Love young people and the NGO environment
- Ideal for those who are planning to work for NGO long term or have passion on education.
Please send your CV and cover letter to Ms. Tuong : [email protected]
1,528 người xem