[HN] Tổ Chức Phi Chính Phủ World Vision International – Vietnam (WVV) Tuyển Dụng Grant Acquisition And Management Manager 2017
Grant Acquisition and Management Manager
World Vision International – Vietnam (WVV) invites competent candidates for the position Grant Acquisition and Management Manager - Work base: Hanoi office.
Interested candidates are invited to apply ONLINE via WORLD VISION VIETNAM'S WEBSITE BY 5 MARCH 2017 - https://careers.wvi.org/jobs/vietnam/field-operations/wvv-grant-acquisit...
World Vision is a Christian relief and development organisation working to create lasting change in the lives of children, families and communities living in poverty. World Vision serves all people regardless of religion, race, ethnicity or gender. As a child-focused organization, WV’s work focuses on children, ensuring they are protected and their basic needs are met. WVV has a total income of more than USD20, 000,000 (FY15) with funding from 16 support countries in Europe, Asia, the Americas and Australia. Funding of WVV consists of sponsorship program funding (70%) and PNS/grants (30%). WVV employs about 370 staff, of which 99% are Vietnamese nationals.
In FY17, World Vision Vietnam is implementing 38 Area Development Programmes (ADPs) which operate in 5 zones: North (Hung Yen, Hoa Binh, Hai Phong and Dien Bien), Yen Bai – Tuyen Quang, Thanh Hoa, Central & Highland (Quang Tri, Quang Nam – Danang) and South (Quang Ngai, Binh Thuan, Ho Chi Minh, DakNong). WVV’s ADPs focus within one administrative district of a province which usually populated by ethnic minority people with very high rates of poverty. A uniqueness of WVV’s ADP approach and structure is that team members are based at district level where the ADP is located, which enables them to work closely with government partners and communities on a daily basis. Beside the ADPs, WVV is also implementing different Special and Grant Projects to meet the specific needs of vulnerable children in both ADP and non-ADP areas.
Given the decline in Child Sponsorship income, it has been WVV’s strategic priority to diversify funding sources by accelerating growth in Grants and Private Non Sponsorship (PNS) funding. In response to the need to establish a strong system within WVV to support grant acquisition and management, we have sought suitable candidates for this role.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
- To support World Vision Vietnam (WVV) in grant and PNS funding acquisition and management including the provision of technical grant support to ensure concepts, proposals and projects are delivered on time, on budget and on target.
- To develop and implement the Grant strategy and meet the Grants/ PNS targets set by WV Vietnam in terms of funding acquisition
- To assist PQRD Director and WV leadership with strategic oversight for WV Vietnam’s grant and PNS portfolio
- To assist the PQRD Director, other technical staff as well as Operations in leading and writing successful grant and PNS concepts and proposals for funding through donors and private sector partners.
- To assist Operations Department in providing programmatic and financial management support for all successful grant and PNS projects
- To ensure all grant projects adhere to LEAP standards and are delivered in a timely and targeted manner on budget.
- To ensure that the system of monitoring and reporting for grants and PNS projects is rigorous and in line with WV Partnership Program Effectiveness standards.
1. Resource Acquisition Strategy Development and Implementation
- Assist PQRD Director and WV leadership in strategic oversight for WV Vietnam’s grant/ PNS portfolio developing,
- Assist in strategically implementing the GAM strategy to meet the Grants/ PNS targets set by WVV,
- Acquisition of new grants including bilateral, multilateral, Private Non Sponsorship (PNS) funding (mainly foundations and corporates),
- Proactively search for and follow up on new grant opportunities to recommend to SMT on key areas for future programs and projects,
- Lead the organization and coordination of grants/ PNS concept note and proposal development process with key internal and external stakeholders and relevant partners for an effective and collaborative process,
- Ensure all donor and private partnership guidelines are met for each submission,
- Ongoing communication with Support Offices, partners, program quality department and Operation for grant/ PNS plan and opportunities and during the design process until project start up for assigned proposals,
- Coordinate in updating capacity statements for key sectors (in collaboration with PQD technical and communications team).
2. Partnership Development
- Track and map Private Public Partnerships, undertaking Donor Mapping to identify future partners/donors,
- Update partner mapping and identify critical partners for consortia to prepositioning for grants, including but not limited to locally based INGOs and local NGOs,
- Conduct due diligence exercises for partners involved in new proposal development. Ensure that partner relations are well maintained,
- Create a clear and structured communication strategy to engage with corporate partners aligned with WVV’s GAM business plan,
- Lead the discussions and follow up with corporate partners when setting up a partnership program and coordinate for productive donor relationships.
3. Donor Relations
- Develop, update and implement annual donor engagement plan including bilateral, multilateral and cooperate engagement plans,
- Ensure donor meetings are scheduled and post donor visit action plans are followed up and implemented in a timely manner,
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with principal donors and understanding donor’s emerging priorities.
- Ensure that all project designs and implementation activities are compliant to donors’ grants requirements and regulations and provide advice as necessary in close collaboration and coordination with Finance and Operations,
- Work with grant project team to ensure that they understand donors’ requirements and are compliant to donor regulations,
- Manage funding acquisition information including grant tracker and project profiles on Horizon.
5. Capacity Building
- Provide assistance in developing capacity of the PQD and Operations staff in grant acquisition and management,
- Conduct training, facilitating and coaching staff on Proposal Pro and other GAM related topics.
The following knowledge, skills and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience, or on the job training:
- University Degree (preferably Master degree) in International & Community Development and/or International Relations/Program Management field
- Experience in bilateral and multilateral Grant proposal writing
- Experience in Program Management and Financial management
- Experience in M&E and Management Information System;
- Experience in community development or with INGO;
- Conceptual understanding of and commitment to development work, especially Christian, child-focused, community-based development concepts, approaches and processes;
- Demonstrated coordination and facilitation skills;
- Good interpersonal and communications skills;
- Strong relationship and networking skills
- Strong English, especially writing skills;
- Good computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and email
World Vision Vietnam is a Christian non-government organization. Applicants having working experience in a similar kind of organization will be an advantage.
Our contact details are:
People and Culture DepartmentWorld Vision International - VietnamAddress: 4th floor, the HEAC building, 14-16 Ham Long street, HanoiTel: 04. 39439920 (ext.121)
We give equal opportunity to every candidate, regardless of religion, race and gender.
A competitive salary, benefits and career development opportunity will be offered and commensurate with the experience, qualifications and responsibilitiesAttachment how_to_apply_english_15.pdf
1,391 người xem