[HN] Tổ Chức Phi Chính Phủ World Vision International – Vietnam (WVV) Tuyển Dụng Tình Nguyện Viên 2017
World Vision Vietnam is looking for competent candidates, either International or National, to work as a Grant Acquisition and Management Volunteer. The TOR is attached.
The deadline for application is 23 April 2017. Interested candidates can email their CV and application letter to my email address: [email protected].
TERMS OF REFERENCE
Title of Position: Grant Acquisition and Management (GAM) Volunteer
Report to: Senior GAM Officer
Time commitment: 3 – 5 days per week
Location: World Vision Vietnam office, Hanoi
World Vision is a Christian relief and development organisation working to create lasting change in the lives of children, families and communities living in poverty. World Vision serves all people regardless of religion, race, ethnicity or gender. As a child-focused organization, World Vision’s (WV) work focuses on children, ensuring they are protected and their basic needs are met. WVV has a total income of around US$ 19,000,000 (FY16) with funding from 16 support countries in Europe, Asia, the Americas and Australia. Funding of WVV consists of sponsorship program funding (70%) and Private Non Sponsorship (PNS)/Grants (30%). World Vision International-Vietnam employs about 450 staff, of which 99% are Vietnamese nationals.
In 2017, World Vision Vietnam is implementing 38 Area Development Programmes (ADPs) which operate in 5 zones: North (Hung Yen, Hoa Binh, Hai Phong and Dien Bien), Yen Bai – Tuyen Quang, Thanh Hoa, Central & Highland (Quang Tri, Quang Nam – Danang) and South (Quang Ngai, Binh Thuan, Ho Chi Minh, DakNong). WVV’s ADPs focus within one administrative district of a province which usually populated by ethnic minority people with very high rates of poverty. A uniqueness of WVV’s ADP approach and structure is that team members are based at district level where the ADP is located, which enables them to work closely with government partners and communities on a daily basis. Beside the ADPs, WVV is also implementing different Special and Grant Projects to meet the specific needs of vulnerable children in both ADP and non-ADP areas.
Currently, the Grants Acquisition and Management (GAM) unit has a full time Senior GAM Officer within Program Quality and Resource Development (PQRD) Department. Given the increased prioritization for grants, Private Non Sponsorship funding acquisition and corporate fundraising, an urgent need has arisen to hire the position of GAM Volunteer.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To provide proposal/report writing and administrative support to WVV GAM unit.
- Writing/editing grants applications and project reports
- Providing administrative support
KEY RESULT AREAS:
1. Writing/editing grants applications and project reports
- Assist Senior GAM Officer with writing proposals and reports for submission to donors.
- Conduct research as required for supporting grant applications / implementation.
- Ensure reports for donors and PNS projects are accurate and provide donor-required information.
2. Provide administrative support
- Support Senior GAM Officer in developing grant/PNS applications.
- Support GAM unit in other administrative tasks, such as organizing corporate and public donor engagement meetings.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Graduate or post-graduate qualification in a relevant discipline – management, marketing, development, social work, social sciences, or related field
- Demonstrated understanding of development process and theory
- Ability to review narrative and financial project documents and provide constructive feedback to improve the quality of donor submissions and project reports
- Ability to write donor funding applications
- Computer literate and competent on standard Microsoft Office/email applications
- Ability to relate and build rapport both within World Vision Vietnam and with donors/external stakeholders
- Good research skills
- Good command of English
- Clear and effective presentation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Good organisational and project management skills
- Ability to use initiative to manage work, identify challenges and suggest solutions
- Attention to detail; Flexibility
- Enthusiastic to learn and develop new skills
- Team player - willing to ‘muck-in’ and go the extra mile to support team objectives
5,736 người xem