Background information Towards Transparency (TT) is a Vietnamese non-profit consultancy company founded in 2008 to contribute to prevention and fight against corruption. In March 2009, TT became the National Contact of Transparency International (TI) in Vietnam. TI is the global civil society organisation working to stop corruption. TI works through National Chapters, National Contacts and other partners in more than 100 countries. Its international secretariat (TI-S) is based in Berlin, Germany.
Since 2009, TT has been supporting TI-S in designing and executing TI Vietnam Programmes 2009-2012, 2013- 2015 and the ongoing 2016-2020 strategy. TI/TT’s activities aim to contribute to effective implementation of anti-corruption policies and practice in the public sector, private sector and society towards reducing corruption in the country.
Currently, TT is looking for a young and motivated Vietnamese under-graduates to fill in the position of Intern for its office. Supervised by the Finance and Administration Officer, the Intern is expected to provide required administration supports to help ensuring smooth operation of the office.
Position Title: Administration Intern
- Act as office receptionist
- Assist in organization/management of filing system, correspondences in and out;
- Assist in management of staff leave records;
- Logistic supports to fieldtrips and events organizations (meetings, workshops);
- Assist in operation and maintenance of office equipments and supplies;
- Assist in management of, and provides regular update of the office’s assets inventory;
- Assist in handling paper works with concerned government agencies;
- Undertakes translation and interpretation when needed; Other administration tasks when required;
Skills/Qualifications: the Intern is expected to have:
- Good competencies in English;
- Clear communication and presentation skills;
- Experience in office administration will be an advantage;
- Interested in organizing/supporting events and workshops;
- University degree (Social sciences, English, Public Administration, Development Studies, etc...)
- Prior volunteer experience will be a great advantage;
- Honest, motivated, team-oriented, helpful and communicative;
- Competency in Microsoft Office Software (MS Word, MS Excel, database) and e-mail; knowledge of interactive digital media production processes and software, taking photo, computer graphics (Photoshop).
Allowance VND 2,000,000 net/month
Deadline and application details Interested candidates should send their application (motivation letter, CV and contact details of 2 references) in English to [email protected]. Subject mail: [TT - 022018] Administration Intern - Your Name
The closing date for applications is 28th February 2018 Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
1,735 người xem