Vietnam Initiative is a global hub for research and training in development policy for Vietnam. On the research side, we regularly conduct policy analyses requested by the Vietnamese policymakers. These analyses are carried out by our research associates from more than 40 major universities, law firms, and international institutions across the U.S. and around the world.
On the training side, we have several large programs to prepare outstanding individuals for leadership positions in the Vietnamese Government. Funded by the Vietnamese Government and Indiana University, these programs allow Vietnamese students to study at Master, PhD and executive levels.
Based at the School of Public and Environmental Affairs (SPEA) at Indiana University Bloomington, we are an independent, non-governmental, non-political, academic institution with the mission to promote the development of Vietnam. Please join us in this important mission.
Chức danh: TRỢ LÝ GIÁM ĐỐC
Cấp trên trực tiếp: Giám đốc dự án
Tóm tắt chức năng:
Lập kế hoạch, tổ chức triển khai, theo dõi, đôn đốc, giám sát và đánh giá thựchiện các hoạt động của các dự án nhằm đạt mục tiêu đề ra.
Please find the detailed Term of Reference in attached file.
How to apply:
- Interested candidates are invited to send CV and application letter to the email address: [email protected]
- The email title should include "[VNI - 092017] Name of Applicant - Project Assistant”. This will ensure your submits are handled quickly.
- Contact information: email, mobile.
- Phone interview in advance might be available.
- Only short-listed of candidates will be contacted.
Submit deadline: 30 September 2017
794 người xem