From our founding in 1975, we have worked in more than 150 countries to help our clients, partners and beneficiaries take on the world’s toughest challenges. Today, we reimagine global supply chains to deliver essential medicines to the right place at the right time. We take a promising new way of powering a village in Kenya and adapt it to a village in Colombia. We embrace project management as a discipline, not an afterthought, so our clients get maximum impact for minimum risk. And we think big, about applying lessons learned across all of our projects, about bridging the gap between segregated technical fields and about forging partnerships that unite the world’s best minds to solve its toughest problems.
Chemonics International seeks applications for a long term, full time Operations Assistant for the USAID-funded Vietnam Strengthening Provincial Capacity (SPC) program. SPC is a four-year program aimed at improving the efficacy and sustainability of economic reform-oriented provincial capacity building services. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
The Operations Assistant will provide administrative, financial, logistical and operational support. The Operations Assistant is a key member of the operations team and will work closely with all members of that team to ensure that the SPC office runs smoothly. This position requires a high level of professionalism and flexibility as the Operations Assistant will be working closely with high-level external stakeholders and consultants to arrange meetings, workshops, and travel logistics.
2. Illustrative Duties
- Ensure office orderliness and professional appearance. Receive all visitors and telephone calls and direct them as necessary
- Track utilization of all office supplies and procure supplies as necessary and maintain inventory of all project property up to date
- Arrangement and coordination of stakeholder meetings. Arrange meeting space and logistics by working with local vendors, hotel staff, and others as necessary
- In collaboration with the Operations and Finance Director, maintain and track the budget for in country events. Assist with travel, hotel accommodations, and in country transportation for all project-related travel, including international consultants
- Manage the distribution of temporary project cellphones for short-term travelers
- Assist the Operations and Finance Director with the management of vendor relationships and maintain relationships with office building management and maintenance
- In collaboration with the Operations and Finance Director, assist with procurement procedures by collecting quotations from vendors and ensuring deliverables are received in a timely fashion and are up to the standards and specifications agreed upon in the contract
- Undertake petty cash duties, if required by Operations and Finance Director
- Assist with staff timesheets submission and ensure that they are filled out correctly and that employee leave requests are filed
- Responsible for coordination of staff onboarding and departure logistics, including registration of staff, policy manual development, and completion of any staff departure checklists. Implement project employee orientations
- Assist with any recruitment needs as requested
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Supervisor
3. Minimum Qualifications
- A secondary diploma degree required, university degree preferred
- Minimum of two years of experience in administration or project management
- Ability to work in a professional and cordial manner with fellow staff members, visitors, and partner institutions including international and local NGOs, governmental entities, support organizations, and the general public
- Experience working closely with multidisciplinary teams of junior and senior-level staff.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with culturally diverse staff
- Professional level in English and Vietnamese
Please apply at the below link by 11:59pm on June 21, 2019. Please attach a copy of your resume and cover letter as instructed. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted regarding the next stages of the process.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, gen etic information, age, or other legally protected characteristics.
----------------------------------(*) Note: Please indicate YBOX.VN as the source of recruitment news in your email or cover letter. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Hợp Tác Cùng YBOX.VN Trong Tuyển Dụng, Truyền Thông Miễn Phí - Trả Phí Theo Yêu Cầu tại http://bit.ly/YBOX-Partnership
378 người xem