Education for Nature – Vietnam (ENV) was established in 2000 as Vietnam’s first non-governmental organization focused on the conservation of nature and the protection of the environment. ENV combats the illegal wildlife trade and aims to foster greater understanding amongst the Vietnamese public about the need to protect nature and wildlife. ENV employs creative and innovative strategies to influence public attitudes and reduce demand for wildlife trade products. ENV works closely with government partners to strengthen policy and legislation, and directly supports enforcement efforts in the protection of endangered species of regional, national, and global significance.
ENV is looking for a qualified candidate for the position of Administrative Assistant, who will take care of following tasks:
1. Maintain front office cleanliness
- Ensure that the reception, conference areas are clean and tidy at all times.
- Ensuring that the office is clean and clear of an stored materials, equipment, or other debris that is not actively in use
2. Telephone reception
- Answer the main telephone for ENV and international partner organizations in accordance with ENV standards
- Take and deliver messages for people that ENV and partner staff that are not present
- Send and receive faxes
- Train other staffs to answer the ENV main telephone when the Admin Office is out of officer for her duty.
3. Visitor reception
- Professionally greet visitors of ENV and partner organizations
- Ensure ENV security requirements in terms of office access and escort requirements
4. Personnel assistance
- Maintain and manage up to date personnel files on all ENV staff
- Follow up staff birthday and send e-card. Organize monthly staff birthday party
- Produce monthly insurance statement with inputs provided by Administrative Manager
- Maintain accurate attendance records for all ENV staff.
5. Office supply inventory
- Ensure that ENV maintains an adequate stock of office supplies, printer cartridges, paper, and other required supplies in order to ensure that materials are available when in need.
- Maintaining equipment in the office and maintenance records for all ENV capital equipment
- Manage & update the computer assignment and maintenance system for all ENV-owned computers.
- Maintain and update ENV non-computer list and provide an updated monthly report to the management board.
- Ensure that drinking water is available in the office at all times. Coffee and tea is available in the office as well for visitors
- Communicate regularly with the direct supervisor and management team
- Assist the communications department in organizing, preparing, and executing distributions of ENV materials
- Maintain a log of documents and materials that are sent out by ENV
- Manage ENV resources & store
- Producing by the 1st of each month the ENV Master schedule
- Make weekly trips to the post office to collect and send mail and parcels
- Complete other duties and assignments as specified by Office Manager & ENV Management Board
- College degree with good English is preferred
- Having administrative experiences
- Honest, careful and ability to pay attention to details and carry out work accurately as assigned.
- Time management
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision, take initiative
- Good communications skills and able to communicate and work with others
- Computer literacy: Word, Excel, Internet.
Benefits and terms
- Long-term contract
- Opportunity to learn new skills and open knowledge.
- Mixed English-speaking work environment
- Opportunity to work closely with foreign and national experts
- Open for growth at ENV
Interested candidates are invited to send their updated CV and a cover letter before November 17, 2017 by email or by correspondence.
Ms. Nhan Thi Hien
Education for Nature - Vietnam (ENV)
Room 1701, Block 17T5, Hoang Dao Thuy street, Cau Giay district, Hanoi
Phone: (04) 6281 5424
Email: [email protected]
Subject: [ENV-102017] Position - Full name
* Your applications will be treated on “First come, first serve” basic.
* Only short-listed candidates will be notified
618 người xem