Trường Quốc tế Việt Nam (ISV) hiện là một trong số ít trường quốc tế tại Hà Nội đạt tiêu chuẩn giảng dạy quốc tế và được cấp chứng nhận đạt chuẩn từ Tổ chức Cambridge và Tổ chức Tú tài Quốc tế (IBO). Thông tin tham khảo thêm tại https://www.isvietnam.edu.vn/
Số lượng: 02
Địa điểm làm việc: Trường Quốc tế Việt Nam - Số 6-7 Nguyễn Công Thái, Khu đô thị Đại Kim, quận Hoàng Mai, Hà Nội
Thời gian làm việc: Thứ Hai đến thứ Sáu (8h-17h)
- Support and perform all administrative tasks assigned by the Principal and Office Manager to ensure daily smooth operations of the Middle/High school.
- Translate Principal’s message to parents and documents from English to Vietnamese; maintain confidentiality of all sensitive material and information.
- Input data of Middle School into school computer systems (e.g. WCBS, class-list and shared folders on the server), including updating attendance information for both students and staff, exclusion information and registering new students.
- Coordinate with Registrar in recording luncheons on the daily basis.
- Coordinate with Registrar and Bus coordinator in receiving middle school students in the morning and send–off in the afternoon. Record bus arrival time, MS student check-in number and concerned issues daily.
- Support Middle/High School teachers and students with daily requests (moving furniture, locker key, purchasing, etc).
- Coordinate with Admin Department and supplier in purchasing items as requested by Middle/High school sections (e.g. monthly stationery).
- Prepare Task Request, Purchase Order and Payment Request.
- Visit authorities and departments to submit/collect documents as assigned.
- Undertake general office duties to include: opening and sorting of post; filing; photocopying; maintaining office diary; monitoring/ordering of stationery as required.
- Answer the telephone (take messages where necessary), record pupils and visitors of school during the day. This may involve pupil collection/delivery to classrooms.
- Ensure the school office area is welcoming, neat and tidy. Ensure all school files are kept updated, tidy and in good order.
- Attend training relevant to duties and responsibilities as outlined in this job description.
- Execute other administrative tasks assigned by the Office Manager.
- Native Vietnamese, fluent in English.
- Experience and proven knowledge of ability to effectively use the computer as a tool for a variety of functions. Familiar with Words, Excel, Google apps (Forms, Sheets, Drive), Gmail and Internet in general.
- Experience in administration, customer service, admissions in an educational environment will be advantaged.
- Hardworking, detail-oriented, team player.
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive salary (from 6.000.000 VND)
- Health Care & Insurance Benefit for Employees
- Stable, international and friendly working environment
Ứng viên quan tâm vui lòng gửi hồ sơ qua email firstname.lastname@example.org với tiêu đề [ISV_Ybox_Họ và tên_Vị trí]
Ưu tiên ứng viên nộp hồ sơ sớm.
333 người xem