- Responsibilities include process, equipment, proliferating key learning from other Intel factories, ensuring the process robustness to meet High Volume Manufacturing requirements, being a technical expert in the assigned module, and driving equipment specialists’ competency to strengthen 24x7 World Class Sustaining Capability.
- Taking account of controlling, improving process and equipment performance throughout monitoring and analyzing Process Control System data, yield and quality indicators, machine availability, and maintenance effectiveness.
- Supporting equipment installation and qualification from time to time to meet the factory capacity demand.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical-Electronic Engineering, Mechatronic Engineering, or related fields (Fresh Graduate)
- Able to work alternate day/night shift (12 hours/day, only 3-4 days/week)
- Good English written, and communication skills
- Ability to resolve complex problems using MBPS (Model Base Problem Solving)
- Able to work independently or in a team
- Good attitude and be proactive to challenge status quo
- Honest/direct/have constructive confrontation
- Professional to ensure commitment (100%)
How to apply: Send your English CV to [email protected]
with the Subject: Test Engineer – [Your full name]
790 người xem