Join Intel-and build a better tomorrow. Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come. Corporate Services CS provides Intel employees the infrastructure and environment to create breakthrough technology that make amazing experiences possible. Our scope is vast, whether we are providing services that help employees stay productive and satisfied, or transforming how we work by providing ultra-pure water/chemicals to factory process tools, shuttling employees between sites, protecting the environment, keeping employees safe, or building and maintaining offices, labs, and factories. Our employees create a better tomorrow for all Intel employees around the world.
- Provide administrative support for HR projects and daily operation.
- Coordinate HR activities such as team building events, staff meetings, training, etc.
- Take meeting minutes.
- Make travel arrangements/ purchasing orders and prepare expense reports.
- Organize and manage office documents and office supplies.
- Assist in HR data analysis.
- Other tasks as assigned by Manager.
- University students in any background.
- A good communicator in both Vietnamese and English.
- Excellent in Microsoft Office.
- Diligent, multitasking and attentive to detail.
- Able to work full-time for 6 months.
If you are interested in HR and open for career opportinities in Intel, please apply directly via the link: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1443646/HR-Admin-Intern/
Please be noted that only shortlisted candidates are contacted.
Thank you & best regards,
1,266 người xem