• Provide excellent service to nominated accounts from shipment booking to arrival at destination.
• Perform OFS, GTN and Matrix for shipping documents and issue invoice to customers.
• Consulting, assisting vendors for their daily problems.
• Keep contacting with suppliers and fixing issue once it arises.
• Providing supervision and control over operation field staff if required.
• Provide monthly/weekly requested report to managers.
• Other duties as assigned by company.
• University or College qualification with foreign economic/ economic or maritime diploma.
• Acceptable knowledge of freight forwarding business.
• Preferable to have over 03 months experience in forwarding company.
• Good at English in reading, writing and speaking.
• Dynamic, hard working.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to customers’ inquiries.
• Experience friendly and multinational company working environment
• Competitive salary package
• 13th month salary.
• Premium health care program
• Happy hour, engagement activities
• Friendly and multinational company working environment
If you are interested, please send your English CV via
[email protected] (Mr. Hoang)030.3131.529
170 người xem