As an intern in Human Resources, you will learn the many facets of recruiting, retention, and HR law and compliance in a dynamic & empowering working environment. This internship assists the HR department.
- General administrative support (filing, sorting, faxing, organizing)
- Assist HR team with recruiting, training and other HR activities
- Track progress, deadlines, and priorities of all projects
- Assist HR Team with preparation for training sessions and new hire orientations/onboarding to include copying, gathering training materials, training set up and paperwork completion, etc
- Other duties as assigned
Duration: 3 months.
Working location: District 1, HCMC
Background & profile:
- Bachelor's degree
- Basic level of knowledge of employment law and HR processes is an advantage
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, MS Office skills
- Planning and organizing skills
- Ability to work independently
- Monthly allowance
- International working environment
How to apply?
To apply, please send your English resume with subject ''Internship application - Your name'' to [email protected] latest by June 2, 2017
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
1,137 người xem