Le Thi Ha Phuong
To obtain excellent customer service skills and extensive knowledge of the administration's positions. Interested in opportunities in the industry focusing on event organizing, sales, and office management.
No. 33, block i4, Yen Hoa, Cau Giay, Hanoi
National Economic University
Hanoi • October 2016 - Present
Bachelor, Business Administration in English, GPA: 3.41/4.0
Internship @ U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
Hanoi • July 2018 - Present
- Take care of the library: collect and rearrange books, DVDs, ... - Design posters, cards, the schedules for the public monthly. - Events supporter.
Customer Service @ The Sisters Event and Wedding Planner
Hanoi • February 2019 - Present
- Introduce the services of the company to customers. - Give them advice on what to do. - Take care of them until the event is completed.
Online English Teacher @ VIP English
Hanoi • October 2018 - January 2019
- Come up with a plan to deliver knowledge. - Create a comfortable atmosphere for learners. - Make sure that learners understand the lessons.
Content position @ Incryptol
Hanoi • January 2018 - April 2018
- Translate documents from English to Vietnamese and vice versa. - Build up content on the company's website. - Support the company's events.
Teaching Assistance @ Mayschool English Center
Hanoi • July 2017 - February 2018
- Support teachers and students in the class. - Keep order in class.
Sales @ Phone Artist shop
Hanoi • August 2016 - August 2018
- Advertise products on media publications: posters, leaflets, cards, Facebook, Instagram,... - Create a smaller shop and the supplier is the Phone Artist shop. - Sell goods for Foreigners and Vietnamese at the shop and online.
SKILL AND KEY ADVANTAGES
An extrovert, exuberant, and eloquent person. Always observe others' actions and learn from that, whether they are bad or good.
Has a basic understanding about technology.
Pay attention to detail and have a bit of perfectionism.
HOBBIES & INTERESTS
Calligraphy, handmade crafts, travelling, watching movies, old songs,...